For Sale 1973 cs project $2775

Rum1973

Site Donor
Reaction score
For sale is a numbers matching 100,000 mile + non running 1973 cs VIN 2240499. I is a sunroof car, rusty in front quarters and spare tire and rockers. Owned by a doctor in Texas and some in the southwest according to the repair man that I bought it from in Austin, TX a couple of years ago. Pictures were taken this summer and I bought the car for the very nice light tan interior that still had the leather smell. The ignition is a mess with no key or mechanism, likely the cause of why it was parked several years ago. I haven't tried to screwdriver start it because of fear of damaging the long idled engine and unknown fluids. It has a manual sunroof and dash is in good shape as you can see. All systems are present and the front bumper is in the trunk and seems to be complete in thee sections, two mounts and two bumperettes. No tool kit in trunk. It has a lot of surface rust and the towers are very suspect but it rolls and is steerable. I have lots of photos if you are interested. I am trying to get up some cash for my primary ride a 73 cs getting one of Don's monster 3.5 transplants. Price is less than I have in it with transportation and storage. Have title and plate in hand first with $1000 deposit cash is the new owner total $2775. Must be moved before 12/21 losing my storage. Thanks all PM me or send mail to rudyrum64 at gmail.com

Attachments

• exterior.jpg
    exterior.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 256
  • Forum.jpg
    Forum.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 243
  • int.jpg
    int.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 236
  • wood.jpg
    wood.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 225

Rum1973

Site Donor
Reaction score
e9

No everything in the photos including the dash and interior, car looks that way today in storage. Decided to keep my Blue interior. Thanks Rum

execmalibu

Reaction score
I will buy the car...

David nice talking to you...

I will send you money in the morning...

I will fly out there and drive it back... Please make sure the Bumper to Bumper warranty is still in full force:D...

Jeff

[email protected]...

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Since the front bumper is in pieces in the trunk the Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty will be 100% from the middle of the trunk to the edge of the rear bumper.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Bwana, I looking at buying it... What do you need?

Bwana, I am interested in buying the car I dont need the whole car what do you need?

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
ol' blue

Well done Jeff...I guess I know why I didn't hear back from the seller.
I had interest in the interior...upholstery, wood, carpet perhaps. You didn't buy it for the rear bumper, did you? :)

Dave V. in NC

tightbox

Reaction score
Interested in interior, door panels, ac, radio...ok, the whole car!

Last edited:

execmalibu

Reaction score
The shipping to LA because it did not run were very high!

Because the car does not run and is going to a residence the shipping costs from Miss. to LA were very high almost $1,250.. If some one wants to partner this car let me know...

Jeff

RonP

Reaction score
I am interested in the shell, or whatever is left. I have enough parts to put a car together, but need a rolling shell.

Rum1973

Site Donor
Reaction score
Car is sold

Thanks for the interest guys, the car is sold and will be headed to CA. The new owner will decide on a reveal and you may source parts from him then. Thanks Rum

execmalibu

Reaction score
David was Super Honest and Very Honorable but the Warranty was NOT transferable...

I ended up passing on the car because the Bumper to Bumper Warranty was not transferable:sad:...

Not!... The transpo costs have skyrocketed and I just did not need a dead car around here...

Thank you David for giving me first shot!

Last edited: