For Sale - 17 inch - Staggered - Alpina Wheels - 8 1/2 and 9 1/2 Width

JimMorton

Reaction score
Excellent condition Alpina wheels (by Ronal) for sale. Original finish with both styles of center cap. Staggered 8.5" and 9.5" width. Front wheels measure 5.5" backspacing and 7" backspacing for the rears. With both styles of center caps supplied, the owner can choose the more traditional exposed wheel lugs, or the smooth style locked covers. I acquired these wheels about 2 years ago, intended for a BMW 3.0 cs Coupe restomod. Wheels can work on 5 or 6 series as well. Asking $1950, buyer to cover shipping costs. Best contact is by e-mail: [email protected]

DSCN1655.jpg
DSCN1700.jpg

CSL462

Reaction score
Hi Jim,

My name is John Laham, I am restoring a CSL and interested in your wheels. I did send you an email direct to you, hope you get it.
Cheers
John
Sydney Australia

JimMorton

Reaction score
John:

I did receive your e-mail and responded. Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Jim Morton

Randy

Reaction score
Beautiful wheels ,do they really fit under a coupe? Would love to see a picture.
Randy

Rek

Reaction score
I am fitting these and the 8.5" fronts will not fit. They need to be the 8" inch winter wheel equivalent. I am keeping my 8.5" wheels until I see how the car likes running on 9.5" wheels at the rear.