For anyone going to Asheville Vintage, I'd like some help with headlight loom

Bouliac

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm going to be driving my E34 Touring from Montreal to Asheville NC for the Asheville vintage meet in May 16-19. There are going to be a lot of E9's according to the list of current attendees -- I hope it doesn't rain ! I'd appreciate meeting anyone who could show me their headlight wiring loom and layout. I'd also like to stick my head under the hood of anyone who put a later M30 heads onto the early block, especially if they did a conversion to electric fuel pump and / or Djet. Many thanks,

John

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It helps to have your model and year in your signature, head light wiring changed in MY 74 coupes. I have posted here the two 3.0 wiring diagrams. And you can use a later head, 82 and on is best, but make sure it is for a 3L motor and not a b35 or something similar.

Bouliac

Site Donor
Reaction score
It helps to have your model and year in your signature, head light wiring changed in MY 74 coupes. I have posted here the two 3.0 wiring diagrams. And you can use a later head, 82 and on is best, but make sure it is for a 3L motor and not a b35 or something similar.
Thanks Chris. It’s a 1973 3.0 CS.