Exciting driving

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sometimes driving in the foothills or twisties to the coast provides the fun and excitement that makes E9 or Fulvia ownership worth it.

I discovered another way if you cannot get to the right roads. Let two or three tennis balls loose on the driver side floor while you drive. It happened by chance last week coming back from tennis.

Same adrenaline rush as the twisties...

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That is precisely the point. Fittipaldi once said that a good driver is one that can put a table tennis ball on the hood and drive without the ball falling.
This is the same idea but with a more direct feedback and punishment.

Especially if some roll underneath your pedals. That can make for some heart pounding action.

ian

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sometimes driving in the foothills or twisties to the coast provides the fun and excitement that makes E9 or Fulvia ownership worth it.

I discovered another way if you cannot get to the right roads. Let two or three tennis balls loose on the driver side floor while you drive. It happened by chance last week coming back from tennis.

Same adrenaline rush as the twisties...
Another version of that is to drive with a toddler in a baby seat in the back when he/she drops their bottle.

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I once was pulled over for speeding in Northern California. Officer stated I was observed exceeding the limit, then slowed down to within limit, then back to speeding. I revealed that the sandwich that was built for me in Oakland, kinda came apart while I was driving, then I got it all sorted, and was on my way again. He advised I just carry on, out of his state, within the posted speed limit;)