Engine Loom Connectors

Bloodnut

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the final stages of restoring the engine loom for my injected RHD CSL.

Can anyone direct me to a source for the connectors shown in the photos below? Also, the serial numbers for the connectors if possible?

I am also unsure as to what these plugs connect to.

Cheers,

Bloodnut.

Attachments

• Engine Loom connector 1 Small.jpg
    Engine Loom connector 1 Small.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Engine Loom connector 2 Small.jpg
    Engine Loom connector 2 Small.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 137

Christopher

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Bloodnut

I'm not sure that you'd be able to source these connectors new any longer (although i may be wrong)

I do however have a injection wiring loom for sale listed on Ebay right now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300902196667?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It's for a pre 74 car with the seperate resistor by the coil. It's in very good condition.

I'm in London. If you are interested let me know. Would be happy to do a deal on it for a board member

Kizilsakal

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi

The one with 4 wires might be the one that connect to the pressure sensor.
There are color wiring diagrams for sale on the web which might help you locate where all the plugs go.

good luck

Harun

jvrenaudon

Reaction score
injector loom connectors

Bloodnut,

Your first photo is the 3-way connector which goes to the base of the distributor and accommodates 3 cables numbered 21, 12 and 22. You will appreciate that one of the fixing tabs has broken off the one in your photo.

There are then two 4-way connectors used in the loom. The first goes to the throttle body valve and takes cables 9 (or is it 6?), 20, 45 and 17. The second, as my friend K says, goes to the pressure sensor and accommodates cables 7,8,10 and 15. I am fairly certain that they are no longer available. If you are stuck, I have these connectors in good condition still attached to a partially caniballised injector loom. You can have them for a £10 donation to a charity of your choice plus pay me the shipping. Probably best you take what remains of the entire loom. Give me a call on UK 01782 750345