eEuroparts

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have been using FCP, RM European, etc for years. These guys seem to be cheaper but their ratings are all over the place. Any experience with them from any member? Tx

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
Rob
I have used them before. Sometimes they are ok and the parts arrive on time, sometimes they are terrible. The last order I placed was shipped from Texas. It apparently was during a storm so it took forever to get it. They drop ship from where they can find the parts. Communication was lacking so I avoid using them.
RMEuropean and FCP are the best that I have found.
Dan

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have bought twice from them recently off eBay - both times shipped quickly with no problems - I have heard of issues per @Dan Wood has mentioned but so far I have been ok.

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have bought twice from them recently off eBay - both times shipped quickly with no problems - I have heard of issues per @Dan Wood has mentioned but so far I have been ok.
Just to explain the issue. I like to buy parts that ship close by. eEuroparts is located in Nashville so shipping doesn't take very long. The parts sat in Texas for 5 days and didn't move according to USPS. I kept asking what the issue was and they basically didn't bother to find out. They also wouldn't cancel the order. It turns out there was a storm causing the delay. I would have thought they would be responsible enough to know that prior to placing the order from Texas. Or at least try to find out.
RMEuropean remotely ships from a warehouse near Atlanta so I get their parts within 2 days. RMEuropean and FCP have good customer service.

Last edited: