E34 w/ Turbocharged M30B35

cicada

Site Donor $
Reaction score

I'm assuming this is a M30B35 at least since it's an M30 with 3.5L displacement. While I'm sure the use of turbochargers has gotten plenty of exposure around here before, the setup used on this car is interesting. Clearly lots of nice work has gone into this one, so I don't think it's any parts car. Comments say it should be around 400hp. Probably pretty quick.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
"Dinan carb stickers (borrowed from a Supercharged e34 525i)" from owner comment; and...."the smog shop I go to is very accommodating."

TRANSLATION - If you live in CA and think you will be able to get this smogged in 2-years when due, I have a bridge in NY and buildable, hurricane exempt, swamp land in FL I'd love to sell ya!

Just be careful unless you have the same connections w/ a smog shop that is "very accommodating" or don't have the MT LLC going on.

Anyone out of state with no smog worries should be fine. This looks like a nice car and build otherwise....again, just me $0.02 spidey cents...

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I just posted a bit of reality to the auction. Will see how the sharks work this one up (or down)....

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought a 1995 e34 525i manual last year and just love it. Well-balanced car that is everything BMWs used to be: comfortable, sporty, and good-looking. It gets thumbs-up every time I drive. The person that owns this BAT e34 put some serious $$ into all the upgrades.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I bought a 1995 e34 525i manual last year and just love it. Well-balanced car that is everything BMWs used to be: comfortable, sporty, and good-looking. It gets thumbs-up every time I drive. The person that owns this BAT e34 put some serious $$ into all the upgrades.
I bought my son a 92 525i manual that needed work as his first car. What a great platform and really lovely styling.