E3 Windshield seal/gasket

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score

I know nothing about this company. Hopefully someone can let us know their reputation. If they check out, anyone with an early E3 needing this should jump on it. They have not been available for years.

Sean Haas

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Unless I'm misreading this (google translate) it just says "notify me" as the part is not currently in stock...

We apologize for the fact that the product (windshield gasket E3) is currently not in stock or not in the desired quantity. Please let us know your e-mail address if you would like to be informed as soon as this product has arrived.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score

I know nothing about this company. Hopefully someone can let us know their reputation. If they check out, anyone with an early E3 needing this should jump on it. They have not been available for years.
If anyone is actually looking I have three or four of these a) unused and b) bagged NOS in both early and late styles.....

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Unless I'm misreading this (google translate) it just says "notify me" as the part is not currently in stock...

We apologize for the fact that the product (windshield gasket E3) is currently not in stock or not in the desired quantity. Please let us know your e-mail address if you would like to be informed as soon as this product has arrived.
Thanks. I missed that part. :(