E3 M30 Upgrade AC Pump Bracket

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have an original piston AC pump on my Bavaria. I'm wondering what BMW AC Pump Bracket is the best upgrade to install a modern Sanden style pump?

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ok thanks Steve. I found thehackmechanic AC thread (I'm assuming that is the one you are talking about, that is all that popped up with Sanden), but he has this about the bracket.

"--There is a very lengthy recent post of mine in the E9 section on the compressor bracket."

I tried a few key words to find that thread on the bracket and no luck. Also, I can't view any of the pictures anymore.

Last edited:

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Simufly, I would be interested in the bracket if GolfBavaria doesn't want it, but what is it?
Can I use a bracket off an 80's 535?
Thanks

Simufly

Reaction score
Hi Simufly, I would be interested in the bracket if GolfBavaria doesn't want it, but what is it?
Thanks
This is what I have managed to find in my aircon spares box. If any body wants it drop me a PM

Attachments

• P1020439.JPG
    P1020439.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 132
  • P1020438.JPG
    P1020438.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks
Simufly, thanks for offer, sorry for late response. Haven't been on board as much lately. Thank you very much for the offer. Mark99 go for it. I'm still in the middle of figuring everything out. Too early yet so thanks anyways, very kind of you.