E3 in Scotland video

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
As an ex-owner of multiple E3s (including ann Si), I really enjoyed this video. One of many outstanding things I remember about the E9 is the design of the instrument binnacle.

Nice music too. What is it?

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Excluding constant music in the background some may have an impression Seller mixed up movie with private archive by accident. The good in a bad is they weren't mixed up the advert with more private materials. ;-)

As an ex-owner of multiple E3s (including ann Si), I really enjoyed this video. One of many outstanding things I remember about the E9 is the design of the instrument binnacle.

Nice music too. What is it?
1688809741476.png

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Beautiful car and scenery. We don't have many of the 3.0Si model here in the US. Most E3s are the US only Bavaria, which is pretty much the base model with the 3.0 motor. The interior on the Si is quite an upgrade. I love the blue on blue and I don't think I have seen that combination prior. It looks like you are having fun with the car...which, after all, is the purpose of the hobby :) .

Last edited:

Tomba3000

Reaction score
I briefly met a lovely Dutch guy (Also an e3 owner) on the Ferry from Hull to Rotterdam.
He was with his Girlfiend / Wife driving a Volvo CC, but he did show me pictures he had taken from an e3 on the NC500.
Could it be your Car he snapped?

EJ333

Reaction score
Lovely video ... somehow evokes memories of good times past.
Never made it to Scotland, but I was in Wales last April.
Were the two last photos throwbacks of the owner and his wife ?

Beemer70

Reaction score
Lovely video ... somehow evokes memories of good times past.
Never made it to Scotland, but I was in Wales last April.
Were the two last photos throwbacks of the owner and his wife ?
Last few pictures are of the E3 we had in the 80's - me the cat and my Mum - wanted to get another for a long time

Beemer70

Reaction score
I briefly met a lovely Dutch guy (Also an e3 owner) on the Ferry from Hull to Rotterdam.
He was with his Girlfiend / Wife driving a Volvo CC, but he did show me pictures he had taken from an e3 on the NC500.
Could it be your Car he snapped?
If it was blue then it must have been mine! Not any others on the NC500 - I did meet a European guy & G/F on the NC500 who also had an E3 back home he was restoring. Maybe same

EJ333

Reaction score
Beautiful car and scenery. We don't have many of the 3.0Si model here in the US. Most E3s are the US only Bavaria, which is pretty much the base model with the 3.0 motor. The interior on the Si is quite an upgrade. I love the blue on blue and I don't think I have seen that combination prior. It looks like you are having fun with the car...which, after all, is the purpose of the hobby :) .
Is it true that the 3.0 Si is much longer than the Bavaria and even the (limousine) 3.3 Li ?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Now that's a road trip! Li powered, booze(including multiple flasks), coffin nails or various sizes, fat, cholesterol, sugar, calories - never heard of them mate, dress-up days, miles of smiles and beautiful countryside. Who could ask for more, not moi. Reveal, I subscribed, going back for more.