DEC 16th Boston Chapter Mtg with 2 CS Coupes

Mario L.

Reaction score
Folks,

I have been asked by the Boston Chapter to do a presentation on some VSR project cars at the annual meeting on Dec 16th at BMW of Peabody.

We will present the CS Coupe in two versions, a restored and mildly modified street car and a Gruppe II race replica built to 1972 specs . . .

Curious what we'll bring? , peruse the website at www.VSR1.com to get a sneak preview . .. or better yet join us at BMW of Peabody on the 16th!

Thank you,
Mario L.

www.VSR1.com
Mario"at" VSR1.com

Rob Hannafin

Reaction score
As the host of the meeting, please email John Sullivan at [email protected] , so that I can have a good count for food and chairs. We will display both car in our delivery bays in our renovated showroom. One has a rising floor, so we can peek at eye level. Hope to have many coupe boys there. I do miss my 2000cs, which I sold in August.

acat2002

Reaction score
Time?

Sorry if you had already mentioned the time and I did not pick up on it, but what is the time frame of the open-house?

I'm considering attending (maybe w/ coupe if nice day).

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
Folks,....Curious what we'll bring? , peruse the website at www.VSR1.com to get a sneak preview . .. or better yet join us at BMW of Peabody on the 16th!
Thank you, Mario L.

I'm going to make a plane reservation if my schedule permits!
We had snow last night Mario, how's your weather currently?

Photo33.jpg

Photo34.jpg

lol!

Ran

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
BMW meeting in Peabody

Hi Rob:
I am going in for surgury Dec.1rst and if possible will try to make it.
I was wondering if you ckecked out the clutch disk?
The one we need has holes thatn are not equally spaced and are spaced in pairs.Please let me know ASAP if possible and I will be able to pick it up at the meeting.
Thanks
Harry

Mario L.

Reaction score
The event is 7-9 PM . . .

Weather, Jranmann . . . C-O-L-D . . not like California . . . . we've not had any snow yet, hopefully none between now and then!

duane_sword

Reaction score
as the snow falls, the salt does too...

here we go, Winter has arrived to the north east of the U.S.... 6+ inches of snow today

the snow is falling, the salt trucks are out in force, and the coupes start their 5+ month hibernation here

Mario... sure hope you have a well covered trailer for the CS' on December 16th :)