CSL Rear spoiler NOS

Gerrit

Reaction score
FS: CSL rear spoiler NOS, no storage damage, with original packing sleeve, hardware and emblem. 2800 euros net + shipping.

IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow……. with elusive and brand new emblem!
Right? It's "wow" to see ANY original, but this one...new and complete with a BMW AG part number label on it? WoW!

aguirola

Reaction score
I would be interested in an alternative, not NOS, but a used one.
Please pm me.
Thank you.
Regards,
Alberto

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i was actually thinking it was too good of a bargain - a NOS part coming from one of the most revered CSL people ... where you know its the real deal. we have all heard of an aftermarket part combined with an original part tag, with Gerrit, there is no chance of that.

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If I had a CSL, I would have bought the spoiler on the spot.
A few years back I bought a few meters of the Scheel material from him that’s still unused. He even gave me a Scheel/badge button that I was missing for free.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
First I've heard of THAT, well maybe now we've all heard!
trust me, its happened - especially in rare car circles. maybe not as much for standard parts ... it can happen with very special parts such as a spoiler of this rarity. kind of like some of the 'faked' cars. its all about the provenance and the seller. i am not saying it has happened in this forum. i am saying that by buying from somebody like Gerrit is a very safe bet.

i have also bought a few meters of Scheel fabric from Gerrit - originally for my rear seats ... and more recently for the front Scheel 400 sport seats.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Supply and demand Albert and the special world of exclusive NOS CSL parts, brand new and still in the original sleeve.
Hello, I am sorry I didn't mean to, I hope you didn't got offended, I just don't know the price and this is a first time I sow one original is for sale, last year I buy one replica and with little work I make it look like original.

Attachments

• BMW_3.0_CSi-228.jpg
    BMW_3.0_CSi-228.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 58
  • BMW_3.0_CSi-145.jpg
    BMW_3.0_CSi-145.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 59

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, I am sorry I didn't mean to, I hope you didn't got offended, I just don't know the price and this is a first time I sow one original is for sale, last year I buy one replica and with little work I make it look like original.
No offense taken at all Albert! All good!