CSi in Hemmings

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Been for sale for quite some time on Ben Miller's CSi site. Since he lists cars he has no interest in sometimes it's hard to tell if he actually has them on consignment or not.

execmalibu

Reaction score
Ben offers lots of cars for sale that the actual owners never know about/authorized

My first experience with Ben at 2002AD was very odd...

He told me that a 1972 black 3.0CS that was listed on his site was owned by a woman who was very difficult. He said BEFORE I was able to see the car I would have to pay the full $15,000 asking price.... I always pay for cars before I see them doesn't everyone?

A few weeks later a black 74 E9 was on Craigslist locally. Then I noticed the exact car with the exact same photos and description showed up on his site but with his phone number and a higher price.

My buddy bought a 2000CS from the actual owner... Coincidently Ben also had the same car listed on his site at $3,000 more and the owner told us he had no idea that Ben was marketing his car...

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Where is the fog light and one of the elephant skins in the trunk. Carpet is all wrong. Any tools? What does the undercarriage look like. Not that that's important.

dealhunter0

Reaction score
Car has been listed for a long long time... Ben's website now shows it as SOLD for $21k. I inquired about the car a few months ago and got some additional photos. The car definitely had a little bit of rust on the underside in one of the rockers but would have made a nice driver.

RonP

Reaction score
I have seen the car in person, and here is my take. The car is full of rust, paint was done by Macco or someplace like it, the car smokes even after it's warmed up, the carpet is wrong, the seats are vinyl, the tires are shot and some off brand like GT Qualifier, and the car is a general mess. Run as fast as you can unless you are ready to spend fifty large.