strange?

this is what comes up...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 11.40.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 11.40.43 AM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 76

TodB

Reaction score
The registry site was built and maintained separately from the e9coupe site. It might be as simple as the owner didn't renew their license or agreement. Hopefully they have a back up of their data...:shock:

jhjacobs

Reaction score
The Registry did go down thanks to Network Solutions' fine service. Once alerted to problem I contacted the hosting provider and they said they found a vulnerability in the site and sent me an email about it and then shut it down. I asked them to produce the email (which I never received) and they couldn't. I finally got a supervisor on the phone and she reactivated the site (for now) and she initiated an investigation.

It appears that because the site was developed in ASP they are concerned about it and said it was vulnerable to malware. It appears that it may need to be re-implemented in some other tool. This may be simple but more than likely it will be a major headache. Hopefully they will let me know exactly what the issue is rather than simply pulling the plug and waiting for me to come to them.

This is the second time Network Solutions has hosed up the registry. The last time they slammed me with a recurring fee for something I never ordered. When I called to remove the recurring fee service they obliged and then shut down the registry and deleted all the files. Fortunately I back it up every two hours (this is probably what triggered the shutdown - they probably think it malware). I'll be back in Network Solutions face on Tuesday and hopefully we'll avoid any more service interruptions.