Coupes in Southwest Florida?

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have have been a coupe owner here for ten years, and I have never seen another in Lee/Collier/Charlotte county, except one excellent Colorado coupe that came to the British Italian German show in Cape Coral from Sarasota a few years ago. Belongs to Dave Wetsel (sp?). But Sarasota is two hours from my home on Sanibel.

Any others nearby?

Overall, very few vintage European cars here, except inside the Revs Institute museum in Naples.

Scott

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Scott -- I spotted a light blue CSL in Naples at Ferraris on Fifth a few years ago. Owner's name was Craig Brody. I don't remember exactly where he lived, but I think he came across alligator alley to get to the show. I remember he commented that the local BMW club was spread out over a very large geographic area.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dave's son now has that Colorado car in CA, Dave is restoring an amazing Tii in Sarasota now, I saw it a while back. Craig is in Ft. Lauderdale.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Scott -- I spotted a light blue CSL in Naples at Ferraris on Fifth a few years ago. Owner's name was Craig Brody. I don't remember exactly where he lived, but I think he came across alligator alley to get to the show. I remember he commented that the local BMW club was spread out over a very large geographic area.
Yes, it is a twin to my car. He is a car dealer in Fort Lauderdale, and he eventually sold the car, not sure to whom.

RJRuiz

Reaction score
I'm in Miami, do get to Naples regularly...looking to tour Revs Institute sometime in February-March when a friend returns from Colorado. To your point, have only seen 3-4 coupes in Miami over the last few years; used to be quite a few more.