Console side vent covers (2002 related)

Roger S

Reaction score
Good day all. If anyone (@Markos) has the file for the console vent covers available and can email it to me, please PM. Went through all the postings and I see that it's no longer publicly available due to BMWs cease and desist action.

It's cold in the Northeast and I'm tied to a chair for the next week. Unfortunately no access to cars to measure first hand. I'm looking to replace my o2 side console panels and am mocking up a pair to host vents similarly positioned to the e9 for an aftermarket AC blower in an o2. I've been on the o2FAQ but looking beyond Clardy, Behr and ICE for an option that better utilizes space.

Also, if you're aware of another vehicle that has a comparably flat side vent for a blower, please share model and/or picture. The search engines are pulling up the dash louvres or fender vents. First hand knowledge will probably trump here.

I've attached a picture of what I currently use. I've found that the dimensions of the mini-kooler should work and can still afford space to host audio and/or gauges. Worst case scenario is utilization of a three gauge turbo pod affixed to the dash and/or I waste a piece of plywood.

Thank you in advance.

IMG_7124.JPG

Last edited:

Roger S

Reaction score
Thank you, @aearch for reaching out and sharing the file. George (@nyccsi) the e3 vent is shorter and would probably work better. Thank you for the recommendation and assist.