CLS for sale in Sweden

johanaxelson

Reaction score
CSL for sale in Sweden

Well, a possible CSL anyway.

Gianni, VIN is 2275133

http://www.bytbil.com/bilar/bmw/ovrigt/nvq7zxbg/?criterias=A0QBUDIAAYkKSnbAAdAA!

Price at request.

Quick translation:
- concours condition
- restored to original condition
- photo documented renovation
- complete with sports seats
- stadtmitte kit (german for citycenter) with comfort seats. Bit of a contradiction there with the above
- Aluminium bootlid
- 3 owners
- full documentation
- "you will never see one in a similar condition"

/Johan

Last edited:

Stefan

Reaction score
This car has been for sale for quit a long time now. Perhaps the wanted price is the amount of money that will also take you to the moon?
You can buy a similar E9 (at least 95 % similar) car at the price of 1/10 of a csl.
If you love to drive a nice car often, or if you like to collect things to put in your collection makes the different.

Last edited:

glenn in encinitas

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bat kit, but no scheels on a 2275 car. Seems to be a City package? My Swedish isn't perfect. Love the color though. Anyone know the asking price?

glenn in encinitas

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great history on the car- not a "true" bat, but very, very nice for sure. The color is super cool. I would love to know how the auction turns out.

glenn in encinitas

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the sales data. Is there a way to determine the bidding history? Yes, there were some "unoriginal" elements of the car, but I still love the color- one of my favorites after schwartz.

CSL 1973

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's possible to find out about the bidding history (unless you get hold of someone who actually were present at the Auction). One way might be to contact RM Auctions.

I think the car is a very nice and solid city-pack CSL. It's definitly worth that price. Ceylon is a very attractive colour. With only 17 LHD and 56 RHD CSLs produced in Ceylon (code: 08 ), it's a pretty rare colour.

Cheers

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey CSL,

If you would be so kind : how many RHD golf csls were produced?

Regards,
Rohan

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
bidding

Thanks for the sales data. Is there a way to determine the bidding history? Yes, there were some "unoriginal" elements of the car, but I still love the color- one of my favorites after schwartz.

What do you want to know about the bidding history? I'm familiar with it.
ccr