Cheap CSI for sale ... loads spent on it !!

gdub0717

Site Donor
Reaction score
He actually want $86000 will keep it. This is what I gathered from reading the ad. But, in today's market this car does still seam like a good deal.
Also, limited pictures and steering wheel is on the wrong side :)
Sweet color.

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes your right and this car I believe is a bargain compared to the recently sold Inka 3.0 cs at Auction at CCA Leamington with all its mods and cons on it ...

Mods and cons.....hilarious

e9john

Site Donor
Reaction score
[IMG alt="The Don"]https://www.e9coupe.com/forum/data/avatars/s/14/14588.jpg?1558544968[/IMG]
Newbie - Project begins
Hi everyone, I am in the UK and a newbie to the forum. And so the fun begins ... Just got hold of a 3.0CSA (2231665), after selling my 1988 E24 635 CSI Highline. It was originally Inka and is now Polaris. Needs a lot of work as the tin worm has set in, but thankfully just acquired an...
The CCA Leamington car, I think it sold for a bargain price, would have saved me 8 years of work on mine if I could have got it.

MotoCarlo

Reaction score
50k pounds = ~ $65k dollars, but that can change with this whole Brexit / Boris Johnson fiasco. So it potentially could turn into a good deal.
(They must have gotten a good deal on that green paint . :) I happen to like it.)