Bumper Rubber NEW/unused Available

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
My shop had be buy x2 bumper rubber. The part number is below, and what I paid. I will take anything you think is fair.

Bumper rubber front fits for all models and years of manufacturing you need 2 for 1 car A51111810819 2 €57.06
Rubber for rear bumper fits for all models and years of manufacturing you need 1 for 1 car A51121810825 1 €56.26

guanshee

Reaction score
I'm interested in the rear bumper rubber for my 1972 BMW 3.0 CSI as the euro bumper version is different. Please confirm that the part will work for my 3.0 csi.

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Id be interested as well for my 72 CS. Mine was a UK import so may have a similar issue to guanshee.
Someone on here must know.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm interested in the rear bumper rubber for my 1972 BMW 3.0 CSI as the euro bumper version is different. Please confirm that the part will work for my 3.0 csi.

The rear rubber part number is the same, including the IS-only 1973 bumper. Al
I have no idea what work or not. May I suggest You contact w&n

The small bumper rubber didn’t change. It is the same US vs euro. The euro and US small bumpers were the same save for the US ‘73, which still utilizes the same rubber strip.

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
The rear rubber part number is the same, including the IS-only 1973 bumper. Al

The small bumper rubber didn’t change. It is the same US vs euro. The euro and US small bumpers were the same save for the US ‘73, which still utilizes the same rubber strip.
thanks.
so, someone please let me know if you want them, and how much you are willing to pay. Thanks.

Reaction score
My shop had be buy x2 bumper rubber. The part number is below, and what I paid. I will take anything you think is fair.

Bumper rubber front fits for all models and years of manufacturing you need 2 for 1 car A51111810819 2 €57.06
Rubber for rear bumper fits for all models and years of manufacturing you need 1 for 1 car A51121810825 1 €56.26

Are the bumper rubbers still available? If they are would you accept us$100 plus shipping cost for all three rubbers.?Currently in the Uk so shipping is to
UK