Boston Bavaria's

Durty30

Reaction score
Hi There fellow Enthusiasts! I've been lurking here for quite some time, but only recently have gained the ability to post.. It wasn't easy getting in here!

I live South of Boston, MA and love older BMW's.

I currently have a 1972 Bavaria 4 speed and a 1974 Bavaria Auto (Second owner)

I've met a few people from the forum at Larz Anderson over the last couple years that I've been working on the project. I plan to put in some serious time over the Winter so that I have 1 dependable car to enjoy next Summer.

I don't have a huge knowledge of these cars, so I'm always up for learning! If you have any advice or knowledge to pass on, I'm 130% open ears.

jbx25y.jpg

W0bHm3.jpg

6EGTSk.jpg

wOPf7A.jpg

nvu01g.jpg

VuCoKO.jpg

zmJTEy.jpg

xYaPpa.jpg

The e30 is mine too, I also have an e30 problem... But those are basically brand new BMW's around these parts so we don't need to talk about them :)

duane_sword

Reaction score
Bahrston

welcome to the NorEast CS clan

look forward to putting a real face to the online persona

My name is Duane and I drive the Polaris 3.0CS 'Alpina'

We are lucky to have ~12 CS/E9 enthusiasts in the greater Boston area now... and growing (despite having one of the most anti-CS environments on the planet with snow, salt and copious rain).

we also have a north east US facebook group (Nor'E9ers)

Durty30

Reaction score
welcome to the NorEast CS clan

look forward to putting a real face to the online persona

My name is Duane and I drive the Polaris 3.0CS 'Alpina'

We are lucky to have ~12 CS/E9 enthusiasts in the greater Boston area now... and growing (despite having one of the most anti-CS environments on the planet with snow, salt and copious rain).

we also have a north east US facebook group (Nor'E9ers)

Hi Duane! Nice to meet you! I just joined the Facebook group as well! Glad to know it's out there...

I'll be doing a lot of work this winter so it's great to know there are some knowledgeable minds in the area!

Can't wait for next season!

thehackmechanic

Reaction score
And Another

Rob Siegel here, '72 Bavaria and '73 3.0CSi. See you when the crap's off the ground...

Attachments

• IMG_0759-1024.jpg
    IMG_0759-1024.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 169

Durty30

Reaction score
Rob Siegel here, '72 Bavaria and '73 3.0CSi. See you when the crap's off the ground...

Hey Rob, beautiful cars! Love your book! I feel like July was a month ago. Can't believe how cold it is already. At least we aren't in Buffalo!

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
FB group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/192645964253711/

I just approved several new members, trying to be selective and let in true enthusiasts like us.

By the way, I'm mentioned in Rob's book twice, pages 248 & 388.

All my cars are in my signature.

Hope to meet you at Larz in the spring, think about attending The Vintage in Winston-Salem NC over Memorial day weekend. http://atthevintage.com

There's also The Vintage at Saratoga, which is a smaller version of The Vintage. https://www.facebook.com/events/710787785680456/