BMW unveils new vision neue klasse X

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's fair BMW noose/kidney to have in.

Should we expect next step in future cars platforms with "Recycled Driver" concept?

jmackro

Reaction score
Looks like the car on the right has donated both of its kidneys:

bmw-vision-neue-klasse-x-vehicle-3d-sculpture-recycled-plastics-textile-superbrains-designboom-12.jpg

Oldbmwcoupes

Reaction score
Crap by any other name, still smells the same. Bmw pretty much hasn’t built a sexy production vehicle in a good long time. One that I would want to turn around and look at before I leave the garage after parking the car. The bmw Design house seems to have too many people with their hands on every piece of design. This filters the essence of extremism. I wonder what the Miura would look like if bmw design got all of its hands on it. Good taste and good vision doesn’t seem to come from group think in my opinion.

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Crap by any other name, still smells the same. Bmw pretty much hasn’t built a sexy production vehicle in a good long time. One that I would want to turn around and look at before I leave the garage after parking the car. The bmw Design house seems to have too many people with their hands on every piece of design. This filters the essence of extremism. I wonder what the Miura would look like if bmw design got all of its hands on it. Good taste and good vision doesn’t seem to come from group think in my opinion.

Camel = a horse designed by committee.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I kinda like the SUV's styling, then then haven't touched 50 yet.

The sedan however looks like a Tesla with a body kit smacked onto it.
Not having the kidneys is a really bad choice of marketing in my view.

Just because you mentioned the Miura (read the bumper sticker : soo true)

Attachments

• 20240406_165335.jpg
    20240406_165335.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: