BMW Sommerfest - UK - 15/16 June

NiekN

Reaction score
In just a few months, the BMW Car Club GB will host its annual event, the BMW Sommerfest, at the Truxton Circuit in Andover on 15th & 16th June. I would like to extend the invitation to all of you to join us and make this the biggest E9 collection seen in the UK in years! The event is welcome to both (international) Club members and non-members, and a 10% discount* is available.

During your visit, you can expect the following alongside a fantastic weekend with friends and fellow enthusiasts:
  • E9 Car boot sale
  • E9 Race cars
  • E9 display
  • E9 trade stands
  • E9 “Best of Show” award
In addition to the above, there will be a lot to see and do on both days, including:
  • Register displays (including other Sharknose models)
  • Independent Club & forums displays
  • Historic BMW’s
  • BMW Bikes
  • BMW rides (M2 rides with celebrity racing drivers)
  • BMW Classic race team display and rides
  • Trade stands & displays from the country’s top BMW tuners
  • Auto-Jumble (including classic models)
  • Competitions
  • Go Karts
  • Saturday night dinner & awards
  • BMW UK displays and sponsorship (They’re excited to be coming, so expect lots of surprises)
  • And much more
Free overnight camping is available for those travelling from afar and can be booked as an add-on with your tickets. Please inform the Register if you’re staying the night, so we can arrange an E9 spot on the campsite for those who are interested. Local hotels are also available for those who prefer to sleep more comfortably.

For more information on the event, visit the Club’s website: https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/sommerfest/ or contact me directly at [email protected] or via the forum here.

No matter how far your journey will be, it will certainly be worth it!

* The code for the 10% discount is 02BMWCC10. Club members receive a 20% discount, please get in touch for the code before buying your tickets.

Please let me know once you've registered, so I can update the attendance list and add you to the mailing list for the event. Thank you!

Gute Fahrt!
Niek Nijsen
Chairman E9 Register – BMW Car Club GB

Sommerfest 2024.jpg