Reaction score
new from BMW:
Motorsport Heritage Collection

Find enclosed part numbers and prices

IMG_1760.JPG IMG_1761.JPG IMG_1763.JPG

Regards Ulrich

scottd

Reaction score
And look at that... They used an automatic in the shoot.

Scott

Berkeley Bob

Reaction score
At least the car has the cool steering wheel :p

I didn't see the prices, too much if I have to ask? I might go for the jigsaw puzzle.

Hi Bwana,

The puzzle is $22, comes in a slick metal box and is of good quality. My son and I are enjoying putting it together. Little easier than if the real car was delivered in a box!

I can also vouch for the cool metal sign which I bought as a thank you gift for my mechanic friend who is hooking me up with my 2800. The dimensions aren't listed but it ended up being about 18"x 24". It is kind of pricey at $45 but my bud really liked it and hung it in a prominent place in his shop.

Here is the link:

https://www.shopbmwusa.com/SEARCH/HERITAGE

A couple pictures of the puzzle are below.

~Berkeley Bob

Attachments

• IMG_3812.JPG
    IMG_3812.JPG
    812 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_3811.JPG
    IMG_3811.JPG
    857.7 KB · Views: 286

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can't wait for these items to be available in the states.

It is, they had all this on display at Legends this year. Pretty cool stuff. My wife really liked the bag, not leather though, like a pho-leather. But pretty inexpensive considering BMW stuff. The jacket would have been perfect when I weighed 80lbs less and had my 1977 75/7. More of a motorcycle look although I realize they wore that stuff at the track in the 70's, I think I remember seeing vintage photos of those jackets.

climbernyc

Reaction score
You can find on eBay below msrp. I bought the keychain as an extra for my original Motorsport one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
It is, they had all this on display at Legends this year. Pretty cool stuff. My wife really liked the bag, not leather though, like a pho-leather. But pretty inexpensive considering BMW stuff. The jacket would have been perfect when I weighed 80lbs less and had my 1977 75/7. More of a motorcycle look although I realize they wore that stuff at the track in the 70's, I think I remember seeing vintage photos of those jackets.

Yeah, if they are going to appeal to those of us who remember these styles, they are going to need to allow some additional room for expansion...