BMW Coupe recently added to my garage!

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
Absolutely loving my new daily driver.
2010 128i M-Sport in LeMans Blue Metallic. A2602D45-9CA6-455B-9798-FCB096AB95DF.png
Last of the naturally-aspirated in-line 6-cylinder engines and a very capable and spirited little Driver’s Car. Reminds me a lot of my old 2002tii

Last edited:

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have had a 2009 128i sport and that was my gateway drug to the 1M. Both are amazing. The 128i was the spiritual successor to my e36 M3. Similar curb weights and power. RWD goodness. Any 1 series with a manual is a future classic.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
very nice ... i like the 1 series. kinda wish BMW had imported the 1 series hatch (small wagon) to the US. a friend in Malaysia had one that i rode in with him ... very convenient and still fun. completely agree with Scott, 1 series w/ manual ... a car to have

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
That does look like a fun car you can thrash and run up and down the gears in . I had a test drive in a 135 I six speed convertible. Loved it. Also had a drive in a 235M and also really liked it. Oddly the one that didn't do what I expected was an M3 Sedan with the V-8 and 6 speed. Found it quite lethargic and heavy till the revs got up there, then things happened too fast. I'd love a hatch or small 128 sized BMW wagon with a manual ,next to no extras and AWD. They don't make one though.