BMW Archive

FGS

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,

since the beginning of this year I'm trying to retrieve the certificate for my E9, the archive page says:

"The BMW Group Archive is currently moving its holdings to a new magazine and is only able to work to a very limited extent. We can therefore not process any inquiries at the moment or issue any certificates.

We expect to gradually be able to work again in the course of 2022, but we will announce this specifically at this point. We kindly ask you to contact us again, as the incoming inquiries will be deleted. We ask for your understanding."

Has anyone managed to get in touch with them or get a certificate?

Howard

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Good morning. I had a similar experience but reached out directly to Andreas Harz with the Archive at the email address below and received a response shortly thereafter. You may wish to do the same. Regards.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

The BMW Group Archive is currently in the process of moving its inventory to a new location and is therefore only operating at a very limited capacity. For this reason, we are unable to respond to your inquiry at the present time and cannot issue certificates.

We expect to be up and running again, in stages, during the first quarter of 2022, but will announce the exact details on our website www.bmw-grouparchiv.de. We kindly request that you contact us again at that time, since inquiries that cannot be processed will be deleted. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Andreas Harz

BMW Group

Andreas Harz

Archiv, Sammlung, Classic Brand Management

AK-50

Historischer Informationsdienst

Moosacher Str. 66

80809 München

Postanschrift:

80788 München

Tel: +49-89-382-68281

Fax: +49-89-382-24765

Mail: [email protected]

Web: http://www.bmwgroup.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Vorstand/Board of Management: Oliver Zipse (Vorsitzender/Chairman),
Klaus Fröhlich, Ilka Horstmeier, Milan Nedeljković,
Pieter Nota, Nicolas Peter, Andreas Wendt.
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Norbert Reithofer
Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: München HRB 42243