bmw 3.0 cs csi E9 rears seats

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Given the interest of a forum, should this thread be reported at inappropriate? It is clearly an attempt to swindle as the leather does not look new, of good grade or well crafted. There is something off with the seams too. To someone else's point, the piping is worn and used and the sides still retain the old staples so who knows if they were done. I have no issue with people posting items for sale, but geez, it would suffice to say "good used set of leather rear seats of driver quality"...

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Given the interest of a forum, should this thread be reported at inappropriate? It is clearly an attempt to swindle as the leather does not look new, of good grade or well crafted. There is something off with the seams too. To someone else's point, the piping is worn and used and the sides still retain the old staples so who knows if they were done. I have no issue with people posting items for sale, but geez, it would suffice to say "good used set of leather rear seats of driver quality"...

This is a good question. I now have enough experience with my car to be able to tell good parts from bad (most of the time). And we all try to make stuff we are selling look good.

At some point, however, an ad goes beyond "well, if somebody really wants an item like that I guess it may sell for $X" and lands more in the range of "The buyer is not going to be happy."