Blue cloths

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
As many of the people can attest to, I have high quality, exact copies of the controversial blue tool kit cloths. These are as original including what shows in the lower left corner. These are good enough that Carl and Peter buy them in bulk from me. I normally sell them for $40 shipped, but if 6 people step up I will sell them for $34 shipped, 2 for $58. Shipping is for US only
Blue cloth.JPG

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
As many of the people can attest to, I have high quality, exact copies of the controversial blue tool kit cloths. These are as original including what shows in the lower left corner. These are good enough that Carl and Peter buy them in bulk from me. I normally sell them for $40 shipped, but if 6 people step up I will sell them for $34 shipped, 2 for $58. Shipping is for US onlyView attachment 23824
Hi Bert;
Can you help answer a quick question.
What tool tray do the shorter Helco Chrom wrenches fit into. Tools such as 17-19 and 12/13?
Thanks in Advance.
Koopman

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
There are probably 3-4 different tool trays around that are a large case excluding the E9 tray on the earlier cars. I need a picture as E30, E23, early E28 and E24 can, for sure, be different. The tools that are now sold new are incorrect. Reason being the stampings in the shank are incorrect, screw drivers will not fit the tray. And if you know what you are looking for the combination pliers.,There are 3 different configurations of the tray from early to late and certain models to models.

People I have a large amount of the blue cloths I'd like to sell

restart

Reaction score
Throw the e21 320is model large trunk tray in the mix for extra confusion.
I have 2 dozen trunk and motorcycle tool trays and rolls, not one with a cloth, with hundreds of mixed up old tools to sort out. Pic to prove:) need a few clothes, Allen wrenches, feeler gauges, valve adjust tools.
when I packed these I had no idea how many small details were involved in getting the right tool in the right box.

Stan, when I get more organized, RSN, perhaps I will have something to trade for some of those lovely blue cloths. I do have a nos e24 front subframe /axle-carrier that has been trying to get your attention for some time;)

Budget =0 A

image.jpg