BBS RS 17" 34H Barrels, Lips and Faces German Made Aftermarket

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is ideal for anyone that is chasing the elusive BBS 17" RS wheels that are impossible to find now.

These components are made in Germany to the original specs. Please note that the faces have the smaller diameter thread (45mm) and I do not have centers, waffles etc.... yet. BUT I can get OE BBS centers to complete them if needed from a contact in Germany.

I offer them to the E9 community first because I purchased these to suit the E9 setup in terms of staggered setup to suit our cars specifically. So it makes sense to take the guesswork out of it all for someone rather than sell it off piece by piece. The barrels are 5.5" with 2" lips up front and 3.5" lip for the rear. All this is new and never assembled.

As much as I like the idea of these, since getting my original set of Alpinas, I am prepared to part with them now. I am just looking to get my money back and my listed price does not cover what I paid on shipping from Germany and the customs. My sale price includes shipping to continental US.

$2450

BBS RS New - d.jpg
BBS RS New - c.jpg
BBS RS New - a.jpg
BBS RS New - e.jpg
BBS RS New - f.jpg