April 18-21 Hocking Hills, OH Fuelfed Euro car rally/tour

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Midwest Mille.JPG

Hi everyone. Fuelfed is a Chicago-based group/club dedicated exclusively to those interested in classic European cars and a great group of people to hang with. Once again next spring we have organized a trip to the Hocking Hills of Ohio in early spring. It is limited to 15 cars due to lodging capacity and room block closes Feb 14.

See details here: Fuelfed Midwest Mille

I'm posting here since the location may make it feasible for some people outside the core area of No. Illinois/Wisconsin to attend. In addition, it is an absolutely fantastic area for spirited driving. If you grew up reading Car and Driver, you may recall their many road tests in an undisclosed area in Ohio --this is it.

Compared to other commercially available tour/rallies the costs are far more reasonable. The variety of Euro classics seen at FF events is always interesting and the people welcoming and approachable.

Please feel free to contact me with any Q's.

Pics from last year:
IMG_1373.JPEG

IMG_1390.JPEG

IMG_1398.JPEG

5280JB

Reaction score
Fuelfed is a great group - we have a chapter local to us here in Boulder, Colorado. I remember reading in Car & Driver about one secret location used for spirited driving that they referred to only as "Mrs. Orcutt's Driveway." That always cracked me up.

otter74

Reaction score
I am a FuelFed member and have, year after year, never been able to make any of the driving events, but I have driven the Hocking Hills (there’s a rally I do every year based out of Pittsburgh-ish that was usually in WV but in the Hocking Hills last year) and it is just a fantastic place to drive. We did the whole length of the Triple Nickel and I could have turned around and done it again in the other direction. I was in my ‘85 Saab SPG but wished I had y 911, which is what I usually drive on those events. That event, if anyone is curious, is the Monongahela Melee.