Anyone going to Lime Rock this weekend?

iconoclast6

Reaction score
Hey Duane,

I plan on going as well...look forward to see you.
I suspect the usual suspects will arrive as well....weather implications permitting.

Best,

Chuck

TodB

Reaction score
Lrp

Usual suspect checking in for duty, weather permitting of course.

I think we'll be split up this year. I'm in class 14 which includes 1961-70. "The rest of you" will be in class 15 with your newer cahs.

See you Sunday.

iconoclast6

Reaction score
Frankly Tod...both you and your Coupe are beyond classification.

Clearly, if not for the yearly dose of irreverent humor that arrives when you park, this event wouldn't be worth attending.

Look forward to seeing ya...

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Rolling Resto

I'll be there probably Saturday searching for irreverent humor. Parking in the regular lot to add some class to the civics and such. I don't want to make your cars look too good- for I am not worthy.

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
Rolling Resto

I'll be there probably Saturday searching for irreverent humor. Parking in the regular lot to add some class to the civics and such. I don't want to make your cars look too good- for I am not worthy.

TodB

Reaction score
Forecast

Looking a little better, I'll make a final decision tomorrow. I am trying to avoid any uneccessary cleaning :).

Remember, we all agreed to wear blue blazers this year. Chuck, I've got you figured for a double breasted version. With a dickie.

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Same here. We'll see how the weather shapes up by Saturday evening.

Todd, blue blazers? Don't think I have one! How about white pants?

duane_sword

Reaction score
I am heading over rain or shine... I have missed several events this year and this is effectively my first long cruise for 2011!... I will wear pants.

TodB

Reaction score
attire

Tod, blue blazers? Don't think I have one! How about white pants?

Yep, linen, with pleats, white belt, white framed sun glasses and penny loafers with tassles (driving sneaks optional, those are for the Porsche and Ferrari types) as well. Stylin'.

And watch out for the ornery judge with the hat.

Michael, you'll be happy to know I'm taking a half day from work to go home and clean. We'll see how long that lasts.

TodB

Reaction score
weather

I can't seem to make heads/tails out of the forecast and neither can NOAA. As of now, I'm in. I think.

Never quite got around to cleaning yesterday. Based upon this morning's inspection, there must have been some sort of overnight swirling rock storm in my garage. I don't remember THAT many paint chips. :confused:

Miichael, call me later today to confirm.