Any E9/coupe stuff avaliable ?

Paul02

Reaction score
Thanks for the info , I actually bought one a while back , wasn't that impressed with the quality ,maybe I was expecting too much.
I like the actual design though.
Cheers Paul

Paul02

Reaction score
Thanks for the info , I actually bought one a while back , wasn't that impressed with the quality ,maybe I was expecting too much.
I like the actual design though.
Cheers Paul

D-jetronic

Reaction score
Concerning badges , a seller is on the same site, from time to time and offers a good enamel of E9, in various colors :
red, baikal,nachtblau, white, and black. As far as I remember 3 or 4 euros each.
keep an eye on.

chris.

D-jetronic

Reaction score
Concerning badges , a seller is on the same site, from time to time and offers a good enamel of E9, in various colors :
red, baikal,nachtblau, white, and black. As far as I remember 3 or 4 euros each.
keep an eye on.

chris.

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Paul,

I still have about 10 E9-Driven patches (about 3 inches in diameter). I made about 100 of them them up some time last year and I have been judiciously handing them out. If you are interested and you send me a PM with your shipping address I'll post one to you. NO CHARGE - they only cost me a about $1us each and if you promise me a beer if we ever meet I'll have the better end of the deal.

This is what is looks like (the from the grill badge art I created two years ago). The patch is on a blue background and it has thin black border around the outer edge. Also, the screw holes on the left and right are long gone. I did 10 of them with Inka coupes but these are long gone.

BadgeFinal.gif

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Paul,

I still have about 10 E9-Driven patches (about 3 inches in diameter). I made about 100 of them them up some time last year and I have been judiciously handing them out. If you are interested and you send me a PM with your shipping address I'll post one to you. NO CHARGE - they only cost me a about $1us each and if you promise me a beer if we ever meet I'll have the better end of the deal.

This is what is looks like (the from the grill badge art I created two years ago). The patch is on a blue background and it has thin black border around the outer edge. Also, the screw holes on the left and right are long gone. I did 10 of them with Inka coupes but these are long gone.

BadgeFinal.gif