Antique BMWs

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Members:
Just got off the phone with a gentleman named Pete who is a longtime member of the club. He is selling off his collection of very old BMWs.
Although he says he is downsizeing,he also said with the right offer he will hand over everything. He has two 3.0s,one is a automatic and the other is a manual. They need restoration. He is located just outside of Manchester Ct. and I am planning to get there Wed. or maybe Sat. this week.
I will take some pictures. His phone number is 860-455-8105.Please mention my name Harry.
Koopman

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I spoke briefly to the seller last night. In response to my question about why he is selling the two e9s, he indicated he was only planning to sell one. He has 45 BMWs and can't possibly drive them all.

The 3.0 was described as a one owner, European model with no patching or repairs on the body. He described this as the "most solid" of the two; when pressed he indicated this meant the body was in better shape. His 3.0 CSi had had some "patches" on the roof that needed to be done again. He also stated his comments about the state of the cars were completely related to the body; he doesn't care about their mechanical condition.