Alpina Staggered 16's with New Tires

JimV

Site Donor
Reaction score
Southeastern Wisconsin, Northeastern Indiana - sma
As the header states, these are genuine open center Alpina wheels in 16"x 7" (et 11) & 16 x 8" (et 24). I bought them from Germany about eight years ago in freshly powder coated silver and then painted the centers myself. The center color is BMW code 472, Sterling Gray Metallic; look pretty much the same from a distance and I liked the look of something just a bit different. I made plugs for the stud holes so there would be no paint in the bores. The wheels were on my car for just three to four thousand miles and I would call them perfect but for one small nick which is shown in an image. Discoloration on the backside centers is from the iron mounting surface. The tires are new (never used) Continental Extreme Contact DW, mounted and balanced by a small, high quality shop. Sizes are 205/55R16 & 225/50R16. Adhesive weights and threaded stainless valve stems were used. I chose the Continentals because of their high ratings in both wet and dry conditions and because the tread is more in keeping with a vintage BMW. I have four sets of wheels & tires for the car and though I like to swap from time to time for a different look, the stacks from this car and others have gotten a bit out of hand.

I'm asking $3000 for the set. They can be either in SE Wisconsin, NE Indiana for pickup or I'm open to meeting up at a reasonable distance. Shipping is also an option.

Please send any questions via PM or my Email.

Thank You,
Jim

CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg

CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg

CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg

IMG_3272.JPG

This is the wheel with the nick:

IMG_3275.JPG

IMG_3274.JPG

Last edited: