Alpina B2S Longblock Feeler

Wladek

Reaction score
This forum is the PARTS FOR SALE forum. Go away.
Away - where?
1.This is mainly EDUCATIONAL forum; classifieds is an addition.
2. Judging by your previous replies, I suspect that for someone like you it will be pretty hard to understand, but with additional photo's even in classifieds - someone could reach some additional informations, so selling & learning could go side by side, apart from unnecessary comments.

BuzzBomb

Reaction score
Away - where?
1.This is mainly EDUCATIONAL forum; classifieds is an addition.
Every subsection on this WEBSITE is a forum.
2. Judging by your previous replies, I suspect that for someone like you it will be pretty hard to understand,...
Stop right there. Making this personal with that condescending bullshit remark, you just outed yourself as the problem, not the solution.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yup. I knew what I was in for the moment I clicked Post.
Truth is, I lose nothing having this engine. The only person losing is the one who is actually in the market to buy one, and get turned off by the bickering.

So you got what you wanted then, happy?
What's the point with writing things like:
"Experts"
"Peanut gallery"
"Price? Expensive if I like you. Price if you like to argue? Hahaha."
"We need people like you, because it's how people like me line our pockets with your hard earned cash. Thanks in advance!"
And so on..

Would you consider doing buissness with a guy that has this attitude? Boasting his way forward in a very hard way, naah.
It's true, you lose nothing by keeping this engine but I think that you're losing potential customers in a bigger picture by how you write and behave on this forum, I mean it's not like word doesn't travel in these small communities. What has me a little confused is that I've seen you give excellent advise and help to several members here, and I think most of us can and/or could see you as a great source of knowledge and also a source for parts, so why not just skip the provocative writing and try to dampen your ego a little?
I'm sure you, me, we, all of us could all benefit from it.

Please reflect upon this for a little while, I didn't write this with the intention to provoke you.

BuzzBomb

Reaction score
Consider this, Mr Gransin-
Go back and re-read the posts from the beginning. All I did was offer something for sale. Then, someone asked me for more information. Markos thought it would be funny to add a cartoon, and yes, it was funny. No problems at all, until boom. Along came YOU, leaving a comment with no interest in what I was selling, but to say something to provoke me and finally to blame me for reacting to what you started. Sad, some of us have a very short memory of our own sins, don't we? Reflect on that.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Consider this, Mr Gransin-
Go back and re-read the posts from the beginning. All I did was offer something for sale. Then, someone asked me for more information. Markos thought it would be funny to add a cartoon, and yes, it was funny. No problems at all, until boom. Along came YOU, leaving a comment with no interest in what I was selling, but to say something to provoke me and finally to blame me for reacting to what you started. Sad, some of us have a very short memory of our own sins, don't we? Reflect on that.

Yes I'm not perfect by any means, but you forgot one crucial step in that series of events and it's not all about this single thread, but go on and blame me and others if you want.

BuzzBomb

Reaction score
Yes I'm not perfect by any means, but you forgot one crucial step in that series of events and it's not all about this single thread, but go on and blame me and others if you want.
Don't know what step you're referencing. If you provoke me and then blame me for responding, you only have yourself to blame, sorry. If I lash out at someone for no reason, point it out and I'll own it and apologize profusely. Can this be the last post from you pointing out my apparent shortcomings? Go forward knowing you are so right, so right.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
At the risk of being called a peanut I suggest we all calm the farm down a bit and try to be more respectful.
On any other forum I'm a member of this thread would have been locked by now due to the fact it's gone so far south I can see it from my house.
That said, I think it's entirely fair for Forum members to ask questions as to condition or authenticity on here in regards to rare/unusual items.
We wouldn't be much of a community if members didn't add knowledge or look out for the interests of new or vulnerable members - it's one of the things I really like about this Forum.
I can appreciate why tyre kickers are annoying but it goes with the territory when you put something desirable on the market. If the vendor is serious about selling on the basis it's ALPINA, in addition to some services where is the harm in asking about it? The vendor gains a bump back to the top on the home page and increased interest in what they are trying to sell. The only down side is having to answer questions.
I've previously posted on the for sale thread asking a question about an item that at the time I had no intention of buying. Based on my subsequent conversations and the resultant new knowledge I bought the item.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, gaslighting involves attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's belief.