Accepting Offers: My 40 year owned 74 3.0CSA

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
@HB Chris As to your comment on why bid $1. There are (at least) 4 ways to follow a BaT auction. You can click on "watch auction", or "keep me in this conversation via email", or temporarily bookmark it in your browser, or bid on it. I guess the easy way out for some is to just throw out a $1 bid. The $1 bidder on this auction has done it many times. No real harm, it just looks goofy.

Beautiful car, BTW! :love:

Last edited:

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Everyone here who has owned their coupe for more than 30 years raise your hand. I’ll wait.
I bought my first e9 29 years ago but only owned my current one for 15.
@kys911t I love the originality of your coupe. It rolled off the line 127 units and three months after mine. Same colors and automatic. Mine was not as well treated by previous owners. Good luck!

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Everyone here who has owned their coupe for more than 30 years raise your hand. I’ll wait.
@kys911t I love the originality of your coupe. It rolled off the line 127 units and three months after mine. Same colors and automatic. Mine was not as well treated by previous owners. Good luck!

Hand raised, 39 years.

kys911t

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you very much. It's time for someone else to take over the custodianship, it has been a great car to have and DRIVE!

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Should we stay on the thread’s subject?

Good luck with the auction, Kirk. A great car, lovingly taken care of, with solid ownership history. It should do great.

RMP

Site Donor $
Reaction score
And I thought I was finally over selling mine, oh well I have 5 days to decide. Very Nice.