A sad day:FS my 3.3L partly restored....

siscobmw

Reaction score
Guys,

In the end I had to rethink my life....

Since last july a lot of things went wrong ....and I changed my life considerably.

Now I have to decide about my car.
I will keep my daily car till it dies(and my pt cruiser with diesel MB engine will last a bit more), I will keep my 928(timing belt is weak, engine need to be checked very often, clutch won't last a lot of kms....bull****, this is the only reliable car I have at home, just a charged battery and fuel.....)....
But Z4 has to go with my 3.3L automatic.....
It was my father's car, but I have no time and no more money to spend with that car....well I heva the money to complete restoration, but I have pay attention to other passions and priorities...
It's the destiny ,maybe, I can not lead my family around Europe with the 3.3L, like my father did when I was a young child.It ids not the more safe car for a family , it's not reliable enough(think about my 3.3L stopped for something stupid in the emergency lane of the highway, woth really hot(or cold) wheather and the baby on his seat and your wife looking at you menaciuosly, after you realized you can't fix the car without the tools you have in the garage..no acceptable for me, if I was single ok, but with a family....)

So if anyone want the 3.3L automatic, with the complete package of spares to complete restoration, and spares from a daed 3.3Li(Long doors, new carpets and floor moquette etc etc...) let me know.
It is a sale, I will not sale off as a garage clearout.
pictures and information by PMessage....

Regards, Francesco

siscobmw

Reaction score
the car is still for sale.
I need to sell it before august or I will take the car to a dismantler, probably, with all the new spare parts,included those 7x14 alpina and original FPS 6x14.
https://plus.google.com/photos/113236199156526269994/albums/5527466036335684513?authkey=CLLhwrXj7arTCA#photos/113236199156526269994/albums/5527466036335684513?authkey=CLLhwrXj7arTCA
Some pictures here, and more upon request...
I add also one more email account:
[email protected]

let me know if someone is interested.
Thank you and best regards