a group buy on the fuse-box mechanism parts ? set of three pieces

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
the fuse-box cover is held with an special set of parts:

1704462436751.png

i wonder if there is any interes in these, a friend in madrid is making these sets:

3 pieces: the bolt, the conical, and the flat

1704462395608.png

right side reproduction parts in offer

prices would be set depending on the number of sets required

for shipping

- in europe no worries

- in the US prefearbly parts would be sent to one member and then split around

let me know if you are interested

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
so today my friend came back with a quotation for this limited run

i am afraid that shipping costs will add too much to the price, these are the details as i have been told...

1704711874876.png

each set is 28€ (it comprises = special bolt in yellow metal, plastic conical piece, and plastic big washer) (see picture above)

shipping costs by UPS are absolutely ridiculous: up to 2kilo small box is 46,18€

it would be easier if you can concentrate delivery in one US address,

then a quick math for a 10 people group order in one US address will cost each person 32,6€ + domestic shipping

please check and comment, right now only 2 people expressed interest from the US

regards

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so today my friend came back with a quotation for this limited run

i am afraid that shipping costs will add too much to the price, these are the details as i have been told...
There is always the free shipping option of addressing it to you with the wrong address and putting the destination address in the sender info. The system will return to sender for free. My wife shipped a large package of clothes to my son overseas, he hates when we shop for him so never accepted them, they came back for free...

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
There is always the free shipping option of addressing it to you with the wrong address and putting the destination address in the sender info. The system will return to sender for free. My wife shipped a large package of clothes to my son overseas, he hates when we shop for him so never accepted them, they came back for free...

well some young people that i know use these second hand selling and buying platforms that have supercheap shipping fees to ship their clothes and bleongings back and forth, they sell and buy things between them to take advantage of the shipping fees
...your wife must have some of that young spirit...

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
well some young people that i know use these second hand selling and buying platforms that have supercheap shipping fees to ship their clothes and bleongings back and forth, they sell and buy things between them to take advantage of the shipping fees
...your wife must have some of that young spirit...
If we added shoe purchases we would really digress. I will just say that before you judge Imelda Marcos you must walk a mile in her shoes...

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wait, is the "puck" in the bottom of the picture in the first post, standard. I have the other part but not that on my car. Geeze, how could the P.O. lose that!