A "forum lurker" no more... updating status to new owner!

calspyderman

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Many of you were very kind to reach out when I joined the forum in May. I was immediately connected with SFDon - and many of you offered much sage advice, intel, and access to your networks as I went on a hunt for a restomod e9; or a worthy canvas for SFDon to work some magic on for me. I am overjoyed to report that thanks to this forum, I am the new custodian of Chris Baker's (Tygaboy's) Fjord Blue,1974 3.0CS. I take custody after SFDon has already completed 6 months of work - and now have a straight, solid "drivers" car (not a concours queen), with a newly installed, freshly rebuilt M35B35, a 5-speed Getrag, and new driveline and differential; new brake calipers, and a brand new Carl Nelson suspension - much of which has been well documented by Chris on this forum. The cars comes with a treasure trove of parts including a fiberglass CSL bumper, and a beautiful set of chrome Euro bumpers. I will try to live up to Chris stewardship of this car, be as generous a contributor to the forum as he has been in his short time with us - and gladly inherit some of the valued relationships he has developed along with the car and introduced me to. The car won't be going too far from its home in Petaluma... I'm in the Redwood City area - shoot me a wave if see me on 280 or Canada Road.

For any who know where there may be interest, I will be selling my 2020, Black Sapphire Metallic (gold wheels) M2CS - 6 speed manual with barely 4K miles on it to make room for my new baby. Out with the new and in with the old!

80E92BE1-3333-4862-B636-72064F60593D750_9562.jpeg

Last edited:

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So happy for you. I will plan a bay area drive soon....although my very un-modified car will not be able to keep up with you...Maybe I better bring the M4