972 BMW 3.0CS==== RARE=== !!! - $34250 (Spokane Valley, Wa)

bubukitty

Reaction score
That is a very nice looking coupe. Interesting in that it does not have A/C. The material on the seats and the pattern does not appear to be leather, and perhaps vinyl instead. I am assuming this is a U.S. production car so no leather and no A/C seems unusual for a U.S. car from those I have seen over the years.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My guess would be Canada delivery

That is a very nice looking coupe. Interesting in that it does not have A/C. The material on the seats and the pattern does not appear to be leather, and perhaps vinyl instead. I am assuming this is a U.S. production car so no leather and no A/C seems unusual for a U.S. car from those I have seen over the years.

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
This is similar to my 69 which was an early US and did not have AC. My seats were redone by PO in vinyl. Given the amount of money he spent on it I was initially surprised he did not use leather but according to my trim guy vinyl was more appropriate.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ditto, Canadian imported for sure. Advertised car Looks exactly like my first 3.0CS, which was bought back in 1988. It was a 1972 Canadian delivered coupe, Ceylon repainted to malaga by PO, fitted with black vinyl seats, although equipped with factory AC.