75 taiga for sale NMNA

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
This one has been discussed before

Sold for around $36k a year ago. Had brake problems and wasn't running well (ignition issues). Suspect rust in passenger/driver fenders (back near the a-pillar and around the strut mount). Overall very nice and largely original.

What scared me off from buying it on the spot was a complete lack of any sort of documentation/records, the rust bubbles in the front, and the fact that it had not been driven very much (I assumed ever fluid filled system needed redoing. Car could have been fixed up for $15k, IMHO. Who knew coupe prices would go up so much in a year.

Great color, nice car, don't know if I'd pay $60k though.
Selling address is the same place that had it for sale a year ago. Very nice owner. DIdn't know anything about BMW's and E9's. Lots of other nice stuff in his showroom.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
just influenced by list prices of HRM, the agave coupe in the midwest, and a few others i suspect.

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
some expensive E9s sitting

I noticed HRH cars and some others have been looking for buyer for while. And while a few may be ordering 50k restos not sure they are marketable?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The last time this car surfaced for sale we all considered abandoning our cars for it.