74 bumper swap...

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
Pamp: I pm'd you also, I think I did anyway. Interested in a set of you brackets for my 74. Thanks.

pamp

Reaction score
Bumper Mounts

Sets are ready,
I need to know where and who to send them to... chrome is nice!
Please e-mail me personally [email protected] and I will answer questions, provide pictures, etc.
Easier for me this way.
Al in Comox

Last edited:

pamp

Reaction score
Siena

Feel free to peruse my photobucket site http://s552.photobucket.com/albums/jj325/allenpinc/
Be aware that these pics are mostly tear down and fitting, not the final result...always a work in progress. I guess I could lease a new bimmer for less than what I spend on this project, where is the fun in that? Siena is nearly ready for prime time, as a life long BMW addict...12 step program?

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Here is "Siena" '71 2800 CS bumpers, 635 spoiler. My own design on the front mounts. Body filled the holes in the stern.
100_1105.jpg

100_1104.jpg

Hi Pamp, trying to see what it looked like (73 CSA and I have a 635 Front air dam spare) but the links to photobucket are either expired or missing ad gives a page not found?

pamp

Reaction score
Bumpers

Dax,
Go to my photobucket site (on the post prior to yours) and choose the "bimmer rehab" album. Many photos but you should see what you are looking for.
P.S. I would love to hear any feedback on the mounts I sent out. If it did not work as advertised I will re-imburse anyone not happy.
Al in Comox