72 CS in Georgia

dbower

Reaction score

RogerB

Reaction score
1972 3.0 CS, VIN 2250036, Diamondschwarz, black leather, sunroof, automatic, chrome 15x7 Alpina clones. Originally a SoCal car, in Georgia for 22 years. Very good driver condition. Extensive photos at:

http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/dwbower/library/1972 BMW 3-0 CSA VIN 2250036?sort=6&page=1

Reposting this E9 from a few months ago. Sale fell through because of importation red tape. $25,995.

Don Bower

I've known Don and this car for many years, and I have nothing but good things to say about both of them!

dbower

Reaction score
sold

Data point: This car sold for $25K, from the Hemmings ad. The upshot: the previous sale that fell through was to Santiago, Chile. This one is going to El Salvador. WTF is going on in Central/South America?

Don

floridabmx

Reaction score
Data point: This car sold for $25K, from the Hemmings ad. The upshot: the previous sale that fell through was to Santiago, Chile. This one is going to El Salvador. WTF is going on in Central/South America?

Don

I had someone in Chile bid on mine off eBay as well! haha.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score

Don

Not sure, but hard assets are popular in places down there, where the currency may be unstable? Just a guess.

I know Brazilians and Argentinians are famous for paying cash for apartments at home and abroad as stable places to park their cash.

Good data point on the sale.

Scott

RogerB

Reaction score

Don

Congratulations Don! Maybe they had a good "crop" down there this year?!!?? {:>)