71 2800CS in Graeagle,CA NMNA

tmason

Reaction score
This has the drive train from an 86 Alpina+disc on front (drum on rear) and AC from same car+alot of parts.He is asking 13,500.1-530-836-2059

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:

tmason

Reaction score
Hi Ohmess
Yes I looked it over and looked to be pretty clean as far as rust(needs a paint job).The rocker covers were on so not sure whats hidding.The guy has owned it for a very long time and always had it the garage.He had a shop in the bay area with his Dad so he seems to know alot on the e9+boat load of parts go with the car.I think it's one to look at if in the market for a car. Tim

tmason

Reaction score
Congrads to whom ever purchased this.Owner emailed to thank me for posting.

RICHI587

Reaction score
New Owner

I am the new owner of this car. Been looking around on the forum for awhile. Already a bmw owner but excited to join the E9 group. Car is really clean besides being in need of a paint job. Runs excellent. Front seats are weathered but everything else looks new. The guy i bought it from is very knowledgable on all years of bmw's as his father owned a bmw dealership. Looking forward to the enjoyment of driving this car.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congratulations, please post some photos and more details on the running gear.

tmason

Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase Rich! I feel you got good one. Never looked under the sheepskins so your seats are good its a plus with how good the rest of the interior is in. Look forward to seeing photos of it cleaned up,Tim.

RICHI587

Reaction score
new e9

Ya the front seats have some cracks i will take some detailed pics all around for you guys tomorrow. I need some input on the major problem areas. I am very happy driving this as is but still feel that any car can us some help. I want this to be a very clean driver. Doesnt have to be perfect as the paint needs redone. But it is a factory tundra car. It was repainted brown. But in the sun it gives the same shine as a penny. I actually like the paint for now. But looking forward to the car

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Congratulations

I was very interested in that car, had a nice conversation with Norbert and Tim was very helpful in looking it over.

Unfortunately, work impinged on the time available to travel to look at it, and, as I began socializing with my wife the notion of buying a classic BMW, I neglected to fashion a snappy reply to the all important car question: "Why don't we buy a condo in FL?"

Post some pictures when you have a chance.