3.3 L engine + 4 speed+ ljet ecu

Baikal Bimmer

Reaction score
3.3 engine 4 speed and ljet ecu and harness for sale. The setup was running before we pulled it from our car. We swapped to a 3.5 but nothing was wrong with the 3.3. Pics to come later today. Also have plenty of other parts for sale, some are already posted throughout the parts section of the forum. I am happy to answer any questions.

TedS

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is this the M30B32 injected engine? That one was L-Jet(?) but the actual 3.3 (longer stroke) was carbed(?)

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is this the M30B32 injected engine? That one was L-Jet(?) but the actual 3.3 (longer stroke) was carbed(?)

Not a dumb question. The 3.3l stroker engine is rare, I beleive fewer than 900 were built for the 3.3l automatic. These never came to the US and yes they were carbureted. The odds of this being a 3.3l stroker that was converted to LJet is very unlikely.

Baikal Bimmer

Reaction score
Hmm, I’m not 100 percent sure, the gentlemen at our engine shop told us it was a 3.3 l. If it helps you make heads or tail of this it came from 1979 633, and it is running, or rather was running l jet

Baikal Bimmer

Reaction score
Not a dumb question. The 3.3l stroker engine is rare, I beleive fewer than 900 were built for the 3.3l automatic. These never came to the US and yes they were carbureted. The odds of this being a 3.3l stroker that was converted to LJet is very unlikely.
Occoupe probably knows better than me though:)

TedS

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I think B32 is badged 3.3 upon further wiki reading.

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Macha is a nerd.
Thank heavens he is and the rest of the encyclopedic knowledge that exists here. I can't count the amount of hours I've saved gaining knowledge on this site as opposed to looking it up myself. Now I can spend my time boning up on Porsche M96/7 IMS bearing failures......

Last edited: