3.0 CS Automatic for sale in Yellow Springs, Ohio

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
No offense, but this is one disjointed and useless FS ad. :confused: Absolutely no basic info whatsoever on the car other than the small low resolution "zoomed in" pics. Does the car run or not? Not that it really matters for a coupe like this.

Just state an asking price, no matter how ridiculously high or low as the market will dictate its value or lack of. One of my pet peeve is when someone states: "make an offer".

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading this thread,
damn hard work to keep abrest
of the market, eh guys?

No offense but using the various complainers'es criteria,
not one of us have made a really useful post to the thread.

Ironically constructive as hell ;-)

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading this thread,
damn hard work to keep abrest
of the market, eh guys?

No offense but using the various complainers'es criteria,
not one of us have made a really useful post to the thread.

Ironically constructive as hell ;-)

I admit my guesses were way off. I did come up with a provenance story that would add $2k to the valuation, it involves Italian delivery to the descendants of the Earl of Sandwich, but before the plot thickens I decided to keep it to myself as the value of my posts is being questioned. Or maybe I save the story to be used when I sell my Verona (fat chance).

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
I like sandwiches...seriously, chasing cars should take some work...
Carinni makes it look tOo easy for youse guys ;-)

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Or maybe it was a UK delivery to Lord and Lady Douchebag

I admit my guesses were way off. I did come up with a provenance story that would add $2k to the valuation, it involves Italian delivery to the descendants of the Earl of Sandwich, but before the plot thickens I decided to keep it to myself as the value of my posts is being questioned. Or maybe I save the story to be used when I sell my Verona (fat chance).

mm1234

Reaction score
72 bmw 3.0 cs

Tom,

Gary called me back and gave me some good information. Do you have the VIN and color code? I am not that far away and would like to come look at the car if we can get close on the price. Gary would not give me a price, so I'll make an offer of $5,000. Please consider or make a counter offer.

Thanks
Mike Maloan
[email protected]