2800CS in Washington state

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can someone repost the listing. It has been taken down. Would love to see one that lasted four hours. Any other details?

floridabmx

Reaction score
Good lord she was beautiful. I want to cry!

60k original mile white, blue leather, ac, power steering, 4spd manual for 9k.

sreams

Reaction score
It was a white '71 2800CS (very few made that year) with blue leather upholstery. According to the listing, it had just over 60K miles, and had been in storage for 20 years. It had been brought out and put back on the road within the past year. The ad claimed "rust-free"... but a lot of people say that. The front bumper appeared to be tilted slightly. Not sure why... it looked straight. From the limited pictures, it looked pretty good. They were asking $9K.

-Scott

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I hope not. Rather I hope it went to someone who loves coupes as much as the rest of us but could never afford one.

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
Is that water on the top of the driver's fender or rust bubbles like that recent Siena one on Ebay that is also up in Seattle?

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
Those look like rust bubbles to me in the paint.

This is not the same car as the original post in this thread though....that car was white.

The silver one definitely has hidden rot going on inside those fenders, what you see in the pics is just the beginning.