1974 3,0CS Sunroof Coupe for Parts in LA

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
SOLD

1974 3,0 CS Sunroof Coupe VIN 4310270

Most of the interior parted out by PO. Headliner, steering wheel, HVAC control unit in good condition.

Original glass (with the exception of the passenger side door glass) is present and in good condition.

The sheet metal aft of the A-pillars and associated chrome trim in good condition.

The car is not running.

CA title in hand

https://plus.google.com/photos/1136...s/5955641930351764225?authkey=CPeCx477pqnTmwE

Last edited:

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
1974 3.0 CS sunroof coupe - $1500

1974 3,0 CS Sunroof Coupe VIN 4310270

Most of the interior parted out by PO. Headliner, steering wheel, HVAC control unit in good condition.

Original glass (with the exception of the passenger side door glass) is present and in good condition.

The sheet metal aft of the A-pillars and associated chrome trim in good condition.

Note: The chrome cover strip over the driver side door has been sold. The right side turn signal indicator base has been sold (the lens was cracked).

Last edited:

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
Parts parts parts

Reluctantly, I may part out to locals at the end of March (mainly because most everything is body sheet metal, chrome mouldings, glass, and mechanical parts and I do not want to deal with packaging and shipping.)

Please email me requests with part number and reference to parts diagram from realoem.

Bez

Last edited:

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
SOLD

Thanks to all who expressed interest.

I will email the buyer the requests for parts that I received in the case he is interested in parting it out.