1973 Does the 3.0 CS have a caster / camber wheel adjustment?

richrfd

Reaction score
I installed new struts on the front wheels and left and right control arms. But I cannot find a way to adjust caster / camber. I found toe in / toe out at 13" and was able to adjust that, but I can't find any way to adjust the caster / camber. The right front wheel has negative camber right now. Does anyone know how I can adjust this? Does anyone know where the bolts are to make this adjustment?

Honolulu

Reaction score
You'd have to slot the inner fenders where the three bolts at the top of the strut bearing come through. But you'd better understand the suspension geometry and where you want to go, and what cutting to do, before you take a torch to it.

richrfd

Reaction score
I found a solution. There is a company out of Australia that sells a front and rear camber, caster adjustment kit. The name of the company is K-Mac. They make these for BMW's and others. Their website is https://k-mac-camber-kits.com/. I ordered the kit, installed it, and now my wheels are correct. It was relatively easy to install in my E9. It also works with E30, E23, E12, E3 according to the documentation. Keep in mind they are in Australia if you call. It was shipped to me and arrived in about 4 days from when it was shipped. It cost me about $450 including shipping to the US (CT). It is very adjustable. They also have 2 other kits for racing, which is their specialty. I ordered the kit for road use.