1973 BMW 3.0 CS manual trans (NMNA)

boonies

Boonies
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Searching on ebay for some item this morning and came across this listing in California. Tidy looking, but no pictures yet of the under-side or the various rust-prone areas.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i saw the VIN also and was stumped. thanks Chris for the probable correct answer. i was curious if it was a fake add.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well-seller is not communicating..

If I hear from them, I will report back.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
If it's clean and dry, anything under $50k would be a great buy!

Love Atlantik E9s. That's what my hooptie was originally painted (well...sticker shows "Pacific"). Rare that this has black interior. Most of these blue cars has the blue interior.

Look ma! No front marker reflectors! And fr overriders in the better-looking position!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A note for the board that both the seller and one of the bidders are both in the business of selling collectibles on eBay -coincidence ?I don’t know

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
A note for the board that both the seller and one of the bidders are both in the business of selling collectibles on eBay -coincidence ?I don’t know
I noticed all the other items as well were of nominal value (usually well under $100) - that and the sketchy VIN... and no communication.... Not promising... IMO

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score

Whoa, how'd you figure out one of the bidders w/the name mainly blanked out???