1973 3.0cs

wmnewlife

Reaction score
Wow, that's a beautiful Coupe. Is that a standard color? I had a 73 back in 1978 and it was a darker blue with no metallic. Do you have a price in mind? Thanks Walter

RonP

Reaction score
Stunning example, Dean! You did a great job on the restoration. I like how you filled all of the warts on the sides. Interior is beautiful. Don't cheap sell it ;-)

shanon

Reaction score
Sorry to hear it Dean.

I have seen and driven with this car. It's a looker and a 'Monte' veteran. ;-)

Best of luck!

-shanon

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan
'Monte' veteran...
That was a fun day.We need to do that again.How bout it Dean one more time?

Guys look at the way he's leaning on his car looking down at it with all that love. Sorry to see your selling.

DSC_0027-1.jpg

nnoosha

Reaction score

JimmyOs

Reaction score
Funny, I was going to log on tonight and post the link to your car to see if anyone knew it or had any comments.

Great looking car. I am sorely tempted to come down and take a look.

- Greg

Dean

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the support in this trying time. The Monte was a great day. It's days like that, these cars are made for. Someone else will get to take it next time.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Count me among those who should've bought it

Car is now at Mario's for some work. Although the paint job doesn't look very good in the advert (lots of orange peel), I hear that it's really in excellent condition. I wish I'd bought at $24k but who has time to watch ebay that often?

Anyway, very well bought, and at $24k, there's a lot of room for upgrades and fixes.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
A little behind the scenes info about this car and auction...

My son took all the photos near the railroad tracks and I edited them (resized and sharpened them). I posted all the photos on my personal website, gave Dean the code (layout) for the auction and he took it from there. The photos were uploaded so many times during the auction that I reached my maximum bandwidth and had to upgrade to a bigger hosting package! It never occurred to me that it would be a problem. Just shows how popular the car was! :cool:

Dan